1. The range of activities of the metallographic workshop
Metallographic testing of metal alloys and fasteners:
- Microscopic examinations using microscopic correlation (light microscope + scanning microscope + EDX probe),,
- Determination of the depth of decarburized and carburized layers,
- Spectral analysis by emission spectrometry, determination of material grade,
- Microscopic measurement of coating thickness.
2. The main equipment of the metallographic workshop
The workshop is equipped with modern instrumentation:
- Cutting machine, press for metallographic samples, polishing machine,
- Phenom XL scanning electron microscope,
- ZEISS EVO / MA10 light microscope,
- ZEISS AXIO LAB A1 light microscope,/li>
- MANTIS elite stereo microscope,
- Keyence digital microscope.